To our Redhawk Community:
We have lots of space both indoors and outdoors. Come on by for a taste, or glass, or bottle and enjoy the views. Reservations are not required but recommended for groups over 6.
Friday Concerts from 5-8pm with food available for purchase - reservations NOT required.
MID-VALLEY POETRY SOCIETY
- June 3 - Orvil Ivie
- July 1 - Joni Harms
- July 29 - Mike Vaughn
- Aug. 12 - Orvil Ivie - Food by JOHN (winemaker/owner)
- Aug. 19 - Reverend Shaky & The Part-Time Believers - Food by JOHN (winemaker/owner)
- Sep. 2 - Joni Harms - Food by JOHN (winemaker/owner)
- August 28 from 2-4pm
- Poetry in Performance
- Support from MarionCultural Development Corpxt
LABOR DAY WEEKEND
- Friday, September 2 - 5-8pm - Music by Joni Harms, Food by JOHN (winemaker/owner)
- Saturday, September 3, Food Truck - WeBe Cheesy, Music by TBD - open 11-5
- Sunday, September 4, Food Truck - Mario's Taqueria, Music By TBD -open 11-5
- Monday, Septebmer 5, regular tasting day 11am-5pm
Ask how to become a "HAWKS" wine club member to save all year and be invited to special events!!
Open year round - 11 am - 5 pm
Closed only New Year's Day, Superbowl Sunday, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving & Christmas!!
Redhawk Vineyard & Winery is now available for parties, picnics and other functions. The Winery, Tasting Room, Crush Pad and Park are available for your next function. (Sorry, we do not offer weddings.)